Selling a House How and What to Consider
Selling a House How and What to Consider when it comes to selling a house, we all want to make the most money possible. There are some things that can be done to maximize profit at a minimal cost and with minimal effort. Rafael Sanz can help you in many ways to get the most from your home and keep you from making small mistakes that could cost you hundreds, if not thousands, selling on your own. Use Rafael Sanz Home Condition Checklist to look for potential repairs before you put your home on the market.
How we Increase the Value of your House?
Contact Rafael Sanz : Rafael understands the local trends in your area and Menifee, and surrounding areas of Riverside county like Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet, Wildomar and can give you the best tips for getting the best return on your investment.
- Get inspected: Presenting a home inspection to potential buyers makes your bargaining position stronger by bringing any issues with your home into the open.
- Create space: The current trend is toward open floor plans and great rooms. De-clutter as much as possible and use light colored drapes or blinds to create the illusion of space.
- Keep your landscaping tidy: The appearance of your home will be the first impression and having a neat appearance promises that the interior of the house is well-kept too.
- Clean up: Neatness and tidiness give the home a more spacious, open feel. When things are clean, they look newer and more valuable.
- Upgrade the bathroom: Some bathroom upgrades can be expensive, but smaller items like replacing faucets and cabinet hardware can give the room a new look.
- Paint the walls: Neutral colors make it easier for potential buyers to picture themselves in your home. High traffic areas and bright colored rooms should be repainted.
- Update the kitchen: Kitchens are often the center of the home and small changes, like changing the faucet or a single appliance, can yield big results.
- Remove or replace any red flags: If you walk by something in your home and think, “We should probably fix that,” now is the time to do so.
If you have a house to sell Rafael Sanz is a real estate agent in menifee that can help you sell your home.